It’s not uncommon to find someone who is uneasy, or to be uneasy yourself about seeing a dentist. Dental practices of the past used a lot of tools to perform various dental procedures. Thanks to advances in modern technology, many of the traditionally used tools and techniques have transformed to be safer and less painful than ever before.
When you or a friend or loved one expresses concern or discomfort at the thought of a visit to the dentist, you can rest assured that Mountain Springs Dental stays on top of the most recent developments in dental practices, technology, and treatments. A trip to see us can be quick, simple, and efficient—as well as comfortable and welcoming.
Part of our new and advanced dental technology includes comfortable laser dentistry.
What Is Laser Dentistry?
Laser dentistry is the use of honing an intense beam of light to perform dental procedures with greater accuracy and precision. At Mountain Springs Dental, we can use dental lasers on many treatments—from routine cleanings and inspections to more complicated procedures and treatments.
Benefits of Laser Dentistry
Though it may sound scary, treatments performed with a dental laser are actually safer, gentler, and more sterile than traditional metal dental tools.
There are many benefits associated with laser dentistry, including the following:
- Safe and Effective Treatment: Lasers have been proven over the years to provide safe and highly effective treatment results to patients. Dental lasers are always sterile—minimizing almost completely any risk of infection during your dental procedure.
- No Need for Sutures on Soft Tissues: Dental lasers can be used without the need for sutures or stitches of any kind because the laser itself acts as a self-healing cauterizer.
- Useful Cleaning Tool: The lower settings on a dental laser can be effectively used to clean off irritating plaque and tartar buildup.
- Gentle Feel: Because the dental laser has a much lighter touch than any metal dental tools, patients often don’t even need any numbing agents during their treatments. Of course, we’re still happy to provide you with any dental sedation to help you feel at ease.
- Faster Procedure: Dental lasers have been proven to speed up many dental procedures and their healing times!
Come find out why so many dentists and their patients love laser dentistry!
Find Out More About Laser Dentistry with Mountain Springs Dental
Mountain Springs Dental is pleased to offer you the benefits of laser dental treatment. Discover how laser dentistry could help your oral health today!